Use Android Emulator to Get V380 for PC – Download for Free
If you want to experience your Camera in a whole new level then you must V380 for PC. It is basically a mobile app available on PlayStore. Using this app you can utilize your camera to the best level like you may rotate it zoom it in and out and make video calling as well.
Besides, users find this app to detect motions and use it as an alarm. The diversified features are the main attention of this app and believe us, you are going to enjoy the app totally free! But to use it on your computer, you must come to know tips and tricks and apply it accordingly. In this article, we are going to let you know how to download and install V380 on your computer.
What is V380 for PC
V380 is an android based new generation surveillance camera that helps you to process real-time video anytime and anywhere. You can remotely control the V380 camera by touching the screen because of its PTZ control system. V380 provides you live audio monitoring and also remote video playback and image capture facilities.
Lastly, V380’s site motion detection alarm notify you about the threats and record it to the server for future use.
Why should you choose V380 app
Facing danger has become a common phenomenon nowadays. So, we all need to take proper precaution, likewise, the V380 surveillance camera app will add extra precaution in your safety list. V380 comes up with some sophisticated features that will process real-time video anytime and anywhere. With its site motion detection alarm, you will notify about your possible threats.
By the way, you can also control your camera’s direction remotely by V380’s PTZ control system.
Know V380 Apk Highlighted Features
V380 blissful features undoubtedly surprise you, so, let’s see those.
- V380 provides you live video and audio monitoring facility at any time and anywhere
- V380’s PTZ option provides you remotely control your camera’s direction.
- You can do video calls with voice intercom through the V380 app.
- V380’s site motion detection alert system will notify about any types of threats.
- V380 also provides you a creative cloud streaming facility.
Upcoming features in 2020 V380
In V380 upcoming features, you will get–
- V380 will fix their existing bugs to run your app smoothly.
- V380 will enhance its app’s performance for the customer’s better experience.
How to Download and Install V380 on your PC, Using the BlueStacks or Nox Player
Download and install of V380 is not a tough job, you need an emulator and follow the steps.
- At first, you need to download an emulator like Bluestacks or Nox Player from their official website and install it on your computer.
- When you install the emulator, run it and then sign up with your verified Gmail.
- After that, you might notice your emulator’s home page along with a search box at the top corner and write “V380” then press enter.
- After some time, you will get the search result, now choose your V380 apps.
- When you click on the V380 app, you will get an install button beside the app and click on it.
- After waiting some time, the V380 app will visible on your emulator’s home page.
Faq For V380
How can I watch my v380 on my PC?
At first, you need to download an emulator and find out the V380 app through its search box. When you find the app, install it and open it. Thus, you can watch your V380 on your PC.
How do I download v380 Pro for PC?
You can easily download V380 from the google play store. Most importantly, you required a verified Gmail account to download any kind of app from play store.
How do you install a camera on a v380?
In order to install V380 on your PC, you need to download an emulator and find out the V380 app through its search box. Once you find the app, install it and open it.
V380 for PC would bring excellence in your life with the help of Cam-surveillance free of cost. Also, it comes with so many features which will be good to go. Using this app on your big screen computer is a great way of operating the app. Hence we tried to show you up a way to run the app on your PC aside from mobile. If you think you are still getting confused to know in this regard, then we are all ears to you, let us know.