Blink App For PC – Install Blink Home Monitor On Windows And MAC
When you are looking for the best security precautions for your home which lets you control from the remote place. Then you may consider Blink apps developed by Immedia Semiconductor. Blink apps remote control security features will provide you professional-level home security. Basically, Blink apps come only for the android platform and no customization for the computer. So if you are interested to take advantage of this app on your PC then this article on blink app for PC will teach you.
What Is Blink App?
As an affordable home security camera system, Blink apps provides you so many security solutions. Blink apps help you to detect motion happing inside your home and notify you by giving a video or audio alert to your phone. In addition, you will get live HD quality video along with audio surveillance facility from your smartphone.
Another fascinating feature is two-way conversation features which help to connect between Blink apps with mini cameras.
Impressive Features of Blink App
Blink apps sound like a fantastic tool for your home security, let’s have a look at some of its features.
- Blink apps help you to detect motion happing inside your home and notify you by giving alert to your smartphone.
- By Blink apps, you will get live HD quality video along with audio surveillance facility from your smartphone.
- Blink apps allow you to continue your surveillance even at night and also from anywhere.
- Blink apps help you to start a conversation between Blink XT2 with mini cameras.
- Blink app is affordable as well as a simple set up process so anyone can easily set up and use.
So, when you want Blink app functioning, you need a via named emulator which helps to run an android app to PC app. So, let’s see the process on how to operate the Blink app on the computer below.
- At first, you need to download the emulator (recommend Bluestacks or Nox Player) from the official site by your browser and install it.
- After that, the emulator’s icon visualizes on your PC, now click to open it.
- When the emulator opens, you need to sign up with a Gmail account (make sure a verified mail).
- Afterward, find out the search box and write “Blink Home Monitor” and click on the search icon and wait to get a search result.
- Now, hopefully, you will see the Blink app from the search result and click on it.
- When you get into the Blink app, you may see the install icon, now click and wait to install.
- At last, you will see the Blink app visualize on your computer’s home screen, now open and enjoy its features.
Security is considered the prime requirement to avoid any kind of danger. So, to maintain professional-level home security, the Blink app will be the perfect example. Besides, operating the Blink app on your PC will give additional amenities than on the smartphone or tablet.
Hopefully, this article on Blink app for PC will serve you full details to visualize on your PC.